2017 Skeeball at DK Effect.
When: Wednesday Nights from Nov. 15th - Jan. 17th (No games on Nov. 22 or Dec. 27th).
Time: Depending on the number of teams, games will start as early as 6pm and as late as 9pm.
Where: League will be played in the Arcade of DK Effect at 1600 E. 3rd St. Dayton
Registration Dates: Registration ends Nov. 10th.
Cost: Team Fee is $44 and must be 2-4 members (can be all male, all female or mixed). 2 shirts are included in the Team Fee.
Free Agent Fee is $22. Shirt included.
Official Rules: Each team will roll 4 sets (16 games) a night
- Each team will roll a total of 4 sets a night
- A set consists of 4 games
- A game consists of 9 balls rolled
- Sets can be split between all team members. For example, if a team has 2 members, each member can roll 2 sets (4 games each set) or 1 player can roll 1 set (4 games) and the other roll 3 sets (12 games).
Scoring/Ranking: Each set will be scored individually with the lowest score dropped and the top 3 scores calculated. For example, if a player rolls a 100, a 200, a 300 and a 400 he/she will have a set score of 900 and this will be counted toward the total team score.
- Rankings will be determined by the top team scores each hour based on the number of participating teams. Teams will not compete directly against another team but instead the pool of teams schedule for a given hour. A win will be given to the teams that finish in the top 2 highest score of competing teams for each scheduled hour.
- If teams are tied with the same number of wins, total points scored, after dropping the lowest score, will serve as tie breakers.
- If teams are tied with wins and total score, total points scored, including the dropped scores, will serve as tie breakers.
Late Policy: All games shall be completed in 60 minutes.
- If a team is 10 minutes or more late and as a result, hinders the team's ability to not complete all 4 sets in the hour of play allotted, the team shall not receive a score for the uncompleted games. If a game is started, the player may finish.
Age Restrictions: While we do want everyone that participates to channel their inner 4th grader, we are all young professionals who may or may not choose to enjoy the occasional adult beverage. Leagues are restricted to participants over 21 years of age.