Official Rules: As always we remind you to familiarize yourself with Sportcial Guidelines.
Cost: $369 per team
When: Tuesday Nights from October 23rd - December 18th
Time: 7PM - 9PM
- Poelking Bowling Center at 1403 Wilmington Ave.
- Poelking will providing Beer and Food Specials for all participants
Minimum Number Players to Register: 4 teammates
Maximum Number Players: 10 teammates (we recommend 6 teammates)
Scoring/Ranking : Teams can score up to 3 points a night and the Scoring/Ranking System is as follows:
- Each team will play 2 matches a night
- A match consists of 4 individual games
- The first match will be played as "9 pin no tap" (means if your first roll knocks 9 pins down, it counts as a strike)
- The second match will follow traditional bowling rules and scoring
- Scores will be handicapped based on the first game each participant bowls.
- Winner of each match and overall score will be awarded a point
- Each week a Strike King and Queen will be crowned and rewarded. Criteria for being crowned is collecting the most strikes that night.
Bar Game: Match a Score. Roll the same score, win a drink.
Shirts: Shirts are not included
Late Policy: In order to stay on schedule it is essential to show up on time. If a team is 10 or more minutes late the present team has the option to accept a forfeit.
Age Restrictions: While we do want everyone that participates to channel their inner 4th grader, we are all young professionals who may or may not choose to enjoy the occasional adult beverage. Leagues are restricted to participants over 21 years of age.