Official Rules: Sportcial Guidelines.
Golf Schedule - Weekly Tee Time at 534pm
This is not your normal Golf League! The days of a slow 4 hour and 44 minute round are gone. No one got time for that. Whether you want to get your game back to form, learn the basics, or just have an excuse to drink outside, this league is for you. The entire purpose of this league is to make friends, enjoy golf, and have fun!
When: Wednesday Evenings from May 16th - June 27th
Time: Shotgun start at ~5:30pm. Instead of playing a number of holes, you are playing as many holes as you can get in one hour!
- Kittyhawk Golf Center - 3383 Chuck Wagner Ln, Dayton, OH 45414
- Bar - On site
What do you get?
- Overview of the Basics of Golf
- 2 weeks of driving range time with golf pro instructor to knock off the rust or learn how to golf
- 4 rounds of Golf
- Golf Club Rentals
- Golf Carts
- Food/Drink Discounts
- Pro Shop Discounts
- Sportcial Golf Visors
- Weekly Prizes
- Bar Games
Cost: $144 per person
- Every week, you will play on a different team in a scramble! It will be randomized, but fair.
- The hole that you start on will be different each week.
- What is a scramble? A golf scramble is a format for a golf tournament. Four players form a team. These rules emphasize fun without the pressure of players keeping individual scores. Each player hits a tee shot on each hole, but everyone plays from the spot of the best shot. Continue selecting the best shot until one player hits the ball in the hole. The team score is total of the best shots.
- Play as many holes in one hour. If hole is started previous to the one hour time limit, complete hole and it will count toward your score.
- Team with the lowest score wins the weekly prize
- Return to the clubhouse for bar games and socializing
Late Policy: In order to stay on schedule it is essential to show up on time. We all have busy schedules. If you can't make it one week, just let us know as soon as you know.
Age Restrictions: While we do want everyone that participates to channel their inner 4th grader, we are all young professionals who may or may not choose to enjoy the occasional adult beverage. Leagues are restricted to participants over 21 years of age.