Official Rules: Wiffleball Rules and Sportcial Guidelines.
When: Wednesday Nights from May 16th - June 27th
Time: Wiffleball Games will be played at 6, 7 and 8pm after which we'll head to the bar for the social aspect of our competition to include Bar Games. Bar Games will be held at 7.30pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm and last approximately an 1/2 hour.
- Wiffleball - Bomberger Park in The St. Anne's Hill Historic District
- Bar - Fifth Street Brew Pub
Minimum Number Players to Register: 4 (Each team will need to field a minimum of 3 players)
Maximum Number Players: 10
Cost: $34 per person
Scoring/Ranking: Teams can score up to 3 points a night and the Scoring/Ranking System is as follows:
- A team will receive 1 point for winning a Wiffleball Game.
- A team will receive 1 point for placing in the top 50% of teams they're competing against in Bar Games.
- A team will earn half (1/2) a point if every member on their team is wearing a Sportcial shirt.
- A team will earn half (1/2) a point if half of their team shows up to the bar.
Late Policy: In order to stay on schedule it is essential to show up on time. If a team is late by 10 minutes or more, the present team has the option to accept a forfeit.
Age Restrictions: While we do want everyone that participates to channel their inner 4th grader, we are all young professionals who may or may not choose to enjoy the occasional adult beverage. Leagues are restricted to participants over 21 years of age.